Given the COVID-19 restrictions, we have cancelled the in-person Book Marketing Workshop in Princeton and will be hosting it online during the same days – April 21-22. We will still be offering the same great speakers, but because of the two-simultaneous-tracks format, we had to reduce the number of sessions. However, the few courses not being presented at that time will be part of our bi-monthly webinar series.
While this is disappointing, it does allow us to offer the informative content and access to wonderful speakers and experts at a much-reduced cost. The fee for the two-day event is $249, which includes the ability to watch the recorded sessions at a later date. One of our sponsors, Becky Robinson from Weaving Influence, has agreed to host the event for us on the Zoom platform. If you were formerly unable to attend, this new format may make it easier for you.
Right now, the sessions we have slated are:
New Author Sessions:
- Book Marketing Bootcamp: Kristen Frantz and Katie Sheehan
- How to Launch a Successful Author Platform: Christy Kirk
- Influencer Marketing: The Strategic Generosity Approach & How It Drives Book Sales: Jennifer Brown and Nikki Groom
- The Latest in Must-Have Digital Marketing Tools for Authors: Fauzia Burke
- Do It! Speaking: How to Sell More Books and Grow Your Business with the Power of Speaking: David Newman
- Is What I’m Doing Working? What Do I Do Next? Assessing Your Effectiveness and Sustaining Energy for Book Marketing: Becky Robinson
- Cultivating Community to Change the World (and Sell Some Books): Sree Sreenivasan
- Ins and Outs of Using Video to Sell Books and More: Bob Miglani
- Maximizing the Power of You as a Business: Jeffrey Hayzlett
- The AD-vantage –Make the Most of Your Amazon, Facebook and Google Ads: Bob Miglani and Nick Guilioni
- Tips from the Trenches: Author Panel with Julie Winkle Giulioni and Karen Phelan (moderators) with panelists: Stewart Levine, Jennifer Kahnweiler and Bev Kaye