Join us for this two-day workshop for authors and book marketers. You will learn from experts and each other how to plan and organize your book marketing strategies, fill your marketing toolbox with cutting-edge ideas—all with the intention of selling more books to make an impact in our communities.
The workshop will have sessions for new authors and experienced authors that cover specific topics you can use immediately.
EVERY participant will walk away from this content rich conference with a variety of the following marketing collateral and information including:
- A strategic marketing plan tailored to your book and your strengths as an author
- A detailed “To Do List” leading up to the book’s publication/launch week
- A social media strategy plan
- An advanced social media strategy plan – Facebook ads, LinkedIn strategies, and more
- Spot on publicity coaching and media training
- Tips on the best digital tools to use to support your marketing efforts
- An elevator speech for your book that gets results
- Best practices for building your speaking career
- Strategies for rolling your book into your business
- Guidelines for creating ancillary products related to your book
- Book marketing do’s and don’ts from experts and fellow bestselling authors
- Tips on how to create bulk sales opportunities