You will be enlightened, entertained and engaged. And after two jam-packed days, you’ll have new tools and techniques to propel your book marketing and sales into orbit.
First-time experiences include:
- See Ken Blanchard, author of “The One Minute Manager” (more than 15 million copies sold!) beam in “live from New York” to share stories from his illustrious career and answer your questions.
- Hear how international speaker and mega-bestselling author Dr. Beverly Kaye, keeps herself and her books on the radar and on top.
- Learn “How to Sell Books By the Truckload on Amazon” from the woman who wrote the book on the subject, Penny Sansevieri, founder of Author Marketing Experts.
- Get the inside scoop from Inc. Magazine’s Peter Economy and other journalists on best and worst ways to get your book on their radar.
- Experience a live author website from digital marketing guru Tim Ash who will teach us how to improve performance in his entertaining session, Your Baby is Ugly.
- Get the scoop on how to get your latest title in front of the widest audience possible with new strategies for bulk book sales from Tony DiCostanzo, founder of Book Pal.
- Learn powerful methods for growing your author business in ways you have never imagined from Stephanie Chandler, speaking about The Profitable Author.
- Discover how to find lucrative new keynoting opportunities, raise your fees, and use your book as a seal-the-deal hook.
- Uncover buried treasure from all of our industry experts who will be asked to reveal information never shared anywhere else.
- Socialize at a fun “Flocktail Party,” at my nearby poolside paradise (pictured below).
- AND MORE!